R rickw262 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #1 This is the first I have used a tripod and experimented with long exposures. Just would like some opinions. Thanks.
This is the first I have used a tripod and experimented with long exposures. Just would like some opinions. Thanks.
oldhippy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 4,835 Reaction score 6,557 Location kentucky hills Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #2 IMO Crop to just below the mail box. straightin it up some. missing light in middle window draws the eye..But besides all that, congrats for taking this on..looks like you have a start..
IMO Crop to just below the mail box. straightin it up some. missing light in middle window draws the eye..But besides all that, congrats for taking this on..looks like you have a start..
R rickw262 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I was wondering how the histogram looks.
D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #4 My edit. I don't like the deer as much in this picture, and I'm not saying it's better, just a different idea:
My edit. I don't like the deer as much in this picture, and I'm not saying it's better, just a different idea:
JustinL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 154 Reaction score 58 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2012 #5 did you shoot in raw? You should adjust you white balance, it has a yellow haze.