Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c and c pleaseee

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

They all seem either out of focus or motion blur from the longer exposure times. I would recommend a tripod but in this case when people move a nice flash could come in handy. Night time stuff can be tricky especially with long exposures and moving people involved. Just go out and keep trying! gl
tj

i was using a tripod. but no flash ill try that next time. thanks

Alright but if you are just using the flash built into the camera you probably won't like the results because the lighting will end up being harsh. GL
tj

what flash would u recomend

If you have nikon the sb600 is great.
If you have canon i think it's the 430 ex or something along those lines.

All pretty bad, but I think the third one is my favorite.. Just holding hands.... As long as they're not planning to sneak out later when their parents are drunk and passed out.. and the the dad has to load the rock salt into the 12 guage and wait for Mr. Special to bring his daughter home....

The 3rd could be quite nice if they were cropped more closely to the subject... the last one isn't bad either--a bit blurry, but not bad.

Third is the best idea, but it's awkward looking. I'm not sure if it's because of the position of the light or the people or both. I don't like that the edge of the wall is coming out of the guy's head. It's also not centered.

4 is my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back