What's new

Nikon 10-24mm F3.5-4.5G ED AF-S - 99% brand new

karen2013

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bought this lens right after Christmas, used it for a New Years Eve shoot. Decided to go full frame and now no longer need this lens. ($900)

Full box and contents, receipt, which is still under warranty, filter included. This lens is less than a month old, perfect condition. I'm days past the 30 day mark so I can't return it :-(

It's a terrific lens, just need the cash as I just invested in a D600.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom