rgregory1965
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2011
- Messages
- 711
- Reaction score
- 84
- Location
- arizona
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have a very nice fisheye lens.....It is in great shape, dust and fungus free, and front and rear elements are free from sratches.
I dont really ever use it, its incredibly sharp and great colors produced from it.
I will be open to other constant ap lenes in trade
400.00
Looking first for wide angle lens like Tokina 11-16 or 12-24
***SOLD*** Thanks for playing
View attachment 22582
I dont really ever use it, its incredibly sharp and great colors produced from it.
I will be open to other constant ap lenes in trade
400.00
Looking first for wide angle lens like Tokina 11-16 or 12-24
***SOLD*** Thanks for playing
View attachment 22582
Last edited: