Nikon 105mm AF Micro value and other lens values?

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is the approx. value of a Nikkor 105mm 2.8 AF Micro in good shape? I am looking at one but want one at a fair to good price. Seems like they may be around 450.00 for 1 in good shape? Also is there a place online that tells you used lens values? Thank you.

If you're looking at the non-VR, $450 is a fair price for one in good condition. Not a great price, but you're not getting ripped, either.

Check ebay. Even if you don't plan on buying there, it is a great marketing research tool. You get to see in real-time what people are willing to pay.

Perfect, thank you. I had looked there but typically people pay more on ebay and some stuff overpriced in general. It looked like 400-450 was a fair going price.

Is there any other sites I can view in the future that shows fair market value, or blue book type prices?

Thanks again!

try KEH.com . that will give you some idea of what lenses are selling for at a retail store.

Thanks for the link. I actually did get a Nikkor 105mm 2.8D AF Micro yesterday. I traded a lens I had plus they threw in a few bucks. Seems like a sharp lens, my first Macro.

I find KEH is slightly high sometimes. They are a middleman after all, and they need to make a buck.

I will soon, tried to get some pics. Sunday evening but sun was going down and windy. Got a few ok pics of a Dragonfly. I need to start getting some C&C on some photos. New to photography and haven't been able to put much time into it yet, but I will soon..... hoepfully :D

Last edited:
KEH is variable. You can find some stuff for low but usually is a lil higher than normal there.

Most reactions

Back