What's new

Nikon 18-35mm 3.5-4.5 AF VR (for sale or trade)

Who Dat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a Nikon 18-35mm lens for sale. Comes with original leather case, lens hood and filter. I like the pictures it take but it's big and I hate switching this thing around when I want to take different pictures.

Offers are welcome, but I'm hoping to trade for a 50mm F/1.4 AF or a fish eye lens, and maybe a 35mm F/1.8+cash.

I don't have pictures of the lens right now. I will post them up as soon as I get the chance. But.......... I do have a picture I took with the lens.. LOL


DSC_0234-vi.jpg


This was taken while being bounced around in a moon jump. LOL
 
Last edited:
Lol! That BASTARD that sold me this a while back told me it was VR!! I'm new to photography btw guys. Please don't burn me, I'll fix it.
 
Lens is now being offered for sale at $300 shipped, or it will be gone by next Friday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom