What's new

Nikon 28-70mm f2.8 AF-D or 24-70mm f2.8 AF-D

Sorry, the warranty is non-transferable ;)

You are assuming he did not get a third party warranty. I have a couple of those, had to use one once, worked great.

Allan
 
yes, suppose I was, thanks for clarifying. :)
 
I've own both. The 28-70 first and now the 24-70. It's pricey but you quickly forget about the $700 price difference once you start shooting with the 24-70. Not just in sharpness but much better CA wide open, faster/quieter AF, better contrast, the extra 4mm was huge for me and Nano coating works great! Both are beastly and heavy though =(
 
I just got the 24-70 and love it! The old saying is true, "you get what you pay for". If you can afford it get it. You camera is only as good as the glass you put on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom