Nikon 35mm 1.8 Prime DX lens AF-S

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD

i have a lightly used nikon 35mm prime with 1.8 aperture and has the auto focus motor in the lens. you all probably know this is a great little lens for the price. its light weight and fast. this on a DX series camera you can get a pretty lightweight setup. comes with the box, bag, lens, and hood. $155 shipped via priority mail FIRM...

i take paypal, im verified and been selling online for 12 years. i can get pictures if needed also...e

only selling because i got a 24-70 on the way and still have the kit 18-55 from my d5100, so if i need a lightweight lens i can use the 18-55, but if i want great shots with a low aperture i can use the 24-70 so i know i wont be using the 35 prime anymore.

US serial number

dx35_1.jpg

dx35_3.jpg

dx35_2.jpg

Last edited:
im just going to keep it. NLFS

Last edited:
Actually i would be interested in a speedlight as trade sb-600 or 700. I could add some cash on my part

man I wish I could buy this, I lost mine in Seville. Timing just bad as I just pulled the trigger on a NEX 5N. I still have my nifty50, and my hand-dandy foot zoom.

yeah its a great little lens for a dx body. for the price, you get 1.8 aperture. i took good pictures at 100-200 iso hand held to almost sunset with this lens. i really just need a speedlight thats why im selling. its also a great lens cause its tiny. my 24-70 is like 2 lbs, and is a beast on a dx body, makes the d5100 and this lens seem like a point and shoot camera...

Ok i will post some pics here tomarrow

May pick this up after christmas if you still have it. Depends what the parents put under the tree lol

bump for pictures. still taking $165 shipped. pretty firm on that. or will take a trade on a speedlight sb-600 or sb-700. will add cash for trade depending on model and condition of speedlight

i just bought 50mm 1.8G and im still in the return wondow for ..

pm sent ...

here are a few pictures taken with this lens from my d5100. as you can see from a few of these it blows out the background good. the kid picture the backgound was like 2 feet away so i figure its a decent blur for that amount of space.

35_1.jpg

columbia_1.jpg

35_3.jpg

misc_8.jpg

35_2.jpg

Last edited:
i will lower the price to $155 shipped but that is firm.

I'll pass. But great deal. I just got something else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back