TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$SOLD.jpg

SOLD thank goodness.

Mods you can close the thread.

Last edited:
For the price, EVERY Nikon SLR/DSLR owner should own have this. Period.

Caution: I asked for this individual to send me a little information prior to sale, the same information you get from a business card, and the individual denied to. So beware!

dewey said:
Hello again... sorry just catching up on PMs.

If you are skeptical I understand, but then I wouldn't want you to go ahead with the deal. There's no reason to lose sleep over a lens.

Good luck in the future - hopefully you don't have any more troubles.

tentwo said:
dewey said:
tentwo said:
I am intrested in this lens!

Alright... I've had a few people PM me questions but nobody has confirmed yet. Let me know if you have any questions.

As you may have seen I am very sceptable about buying on this forum after a recent first buy here with a member and AB800's so please do not take this personal.

Prior to any transaction now, I will need the following information to ensure a clean transaction prior to releasing my card info. Respond via email to [email protected]

Name:
Company:
Telephone #:
Address:

The following is required the day of shipment:
Shipping by:
Date:
Tracking number:

I hope this is ok for you and if so I look forward to a clean transaction.
Thanks,

Romeo
Investigation Commander
lic #: TX678516

I don't think I asked for much. You?

Wow what an a-hole.

Like I said to you in the PM I sent you - I don't like that you sent me a message with "Investigation Commander lic #: TX678516" in the line. You've been here for what - 2 months and you send me threats before you even buy something from me?

I will pass on your business and I would advise others to do the same.

Dewey

I don't know. Some people are funky about it. But then again a lot of people put their information out there. A lot of people try their hardest to stay private and secure their information

dewey said:
Wow what an a-hole.

Like I said to you in the PM I sent you - I don't like that you sent me a message with "Investigation Commander lic #: TX678516" in the line. You've been here for what - 2 months and you send me threats before you even buy something from me?

I will pass on your business and I would advise others to do the same.

Dewey

Would you mind explaining to everyone how he threatened you exactly?

I guess it depends on the context. If we had agreed to make the sale, and then he asked me for my number I would not hesitate. But the whole investigation commander nonsense is just creepy.

FYI if anyone wants to buy this lens, and they want my number, no problem. Always happy to chat it up.

Also happy to meet up with anyone in Central Florida. :D

I said I was ready to buy and only needed that request! Then how unprofessional are you as a 6 year member to call someone an a hole! Wow'

I included my lic number just so you knew that I was safe to include the info and you could look me up, but its ok. I will just take my money elsewhere. Good luck, sir.

I stand by my assessment, and yes please take it elsewhere - that much we can agree on.

dewey said:
I guess it depends on the context. If we had agreed to make the sale, and then he asked me for my number I would not hesitate. But the whole investigation commander nonsense is just creepy.

So you don't think that government issued credentials that you could look up and authenticate would be an added benefit for a buyer to provide? If only to not get scammed?

Ok, I guess. It's your life. Good luck with sale?

Tyler, thank you for being someone that respects why I include it. I too believe it made it better for that exact reason.

and Dewey, I still stand with my assessment that you are sketchy and a possible scammer!

Anyone can think anyone is a scammer. IMO I would trust someone with more posts and been on the forum longer than I would If they were to join recently or something. Even if the person was legit. but then again i was once that person. also, I am stupid and would fall for a scammer. :lol: :lol:

See what I don't understand is he has been on here for 6 years and only has 598 posts and I have been on here for 2 months and already contributed to 123. hmmmm. Then I look at Tyler who has been here for 3 years and change and has over 5000 posts. I am not new to the forum world, just new to this forum, which by the way has some very good talent. Oh well, it is what it is.

Most reactions

Back