What's new

Nikon 50mm 1.8 D lens

So you don't think that government issued credentials that you could look up and authenticate would be an added benefit for a buyer to provide? If only to not get scammed?
I tried looking up Wisconsin Investigation Commander, License # TX678516 - here on the Internet - with no joy.
No government agency was mentioned in connection with the title or the license number.
Looks like 10-2 might be a licensed private investigator - How to Become a Private Investigator in Wisconsin | eHow.com - which was my first thought when I saw "Investigation Commander License # TX678516".
Apparently, Wisconsin law enforcement officers get certified, rather than licensed - WI Department of Justice - Law Enforcement Services

10-2 = Signal good - http://spiffy.ci.uiuc.edu/~kline/Stuff/ten-codes.html
 
KmH said:
I tried looking up Wisconsin Investigation Commander, License # TX678516 - here on the Internet - with no joy.
No government agency was mentioned in connection with the title or the license number.
Looks like 10-2 might be a licensed private investigator - How to Become a Private Investigator in Wisconsin | eHow.com - which was my first thought when I saw "Investigation Commander License # TX678516".
Apparently, Wisconsin law enforcement officers get certified, rather than licensed - WI Department of Justice - Law Enforcement Services

10-2 = Signal good - http://spiffy.ci.uiuc.edu/~kline/Stuff/ten-codes.html

Apparently you didn't think the TX just might stand for Texas? I thought that was kinda implied. Maybe not.
 
It's ok Tyler, it was a little confusing as I have my current location in WI. I could understand the mistake.

10-2 means different things in different departments. For the department I was with it was "everything is good"
 
There you go. You might have benefited by including that link or "the same information you get from a business card" in your communications with the OP.
We all have 20-20 hindsight.
 
tentwo said:
It's ok Tyler, it was a little confusing as I have my current location in WI. I could understand the mistake.

10-2 means different things in different departments. For the department I was with it was "everything is good"

Oh, I didn't even see your location (on my phone). I just saw the TX and numbers and figured that's where you were. Guess I need to do some more legwork too. ;-)
 
Good point, Keith. Mental note taken.
 
So you don't think that government issued credentials that you could look up and authenticate would be an added benefit for a buyer to provide? If only to not get scammed?
I tried looking up Wisconsin Investigation Commander, License # TX678516 - here on the Internet - with no joy.
No government agency was mentioned in connection with the title or the license number.
Looks like 10-2 might be a licensed private investigator - How to Become a Private Investigator in Wisconsin | eHow.com - which was my first thought when I saw "Investigation Commander License # TX678516".
Apparently, Wisconsin law enforcement officers get certified, rather than licensed - WI Department of Justice - Law Enforcement Services

10-2 = Signal good - Official Ten-Code List


Yes I googled " Investigation Commander, License # TX678516" and got no info on Google. Then I was trying to figure out what you were talking about with the Alien Bees reference, so I looked at your recent posts and you were talking about some Las Vegas private investigator. Like I said if you would have explained things a little more I'd have been happy to give you my number. Not trying to scam the internet $100 at a time LMAO. If I was trying to rip you man I'd have aimed for something larger. ;)

This is the best for sale thread ever.
 
Is an investigation commander like a duck commander?

$Benelli-Presents-Duck-Commander-on-DVD.webp

So confused.

Anyway - item SOLD... I just had to fax my mothers marriage certificate to the buyer, which seemed reasonable.

:biglaugh:
 
Dewey's reply in the PM exchange is satisfactory. Tentwo said "I hope this ok for you". Apparently it wasn't and Dewey replied back kindly. If I got a PM demanding work information before commiting to a deal then I'd be a little leery as well. I would be more than happy to link you to other places I've sold with good rated feedback and even a phone number. The fact that someone's claiming to be a PI means absolutely nothing to me in an internet transaction and actually, comes across as a little bullyish.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom