What's new

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 First Shots

How did we function prior to the internet? :confused:
 
the D3000 doesnt have a built in AF motor....
Yes, I know that!

Pay attention to the details!!!!!!

When manual focus is achieved it turns on the focus indicator in the viewfinder. D40/D40x/D60/D3000/D5000

Read your camera users manual. I believe it's on the white disk.

i do not have a manual or a disk
:lmao: No surprise there! :lmao:

:lmao: No glasses, no manual, no disc, no shortage of excuses!!!! Sad. :lmao:

But, fear not, you've earned a promotion to: 'User CP' heaven. ↑↑↑↑↑ ;)





Bye, forever!:lol:
 
Yes, I know that!

Pay attention to the details!!!!!!



Read your camera users manual. I believe it's on the white disk.

i do not have a manual or a disk
:lmao: No surprise there! :lmao:

:lmao: No glasses, no manual, no disc, no shortage of excuses!!!! Sad. :lmao:

But, fear not, you've earned a promotion to: 'User CP' heaven. ↑↑↑↑↑ ;)





Bye, forever!:lol:

i actually have glasses though, and i dont insult people for common mistakes or loses during a move, i have decency
 
ah... the "nifty fifty" its what started it all for me! After that I was hooked on wide aperture lenses! Now I'm a glass junkie! The 50 is the gateway drug! LOL
 
ah... the "nifty fifty" its what started it all for me! After that I was hooked on wide aperture lenses! Now I'm a glass junkie! The 50 is the gateway drug! LOL

lol yeah, i absolutely LOVE this lens, im thinking of getting the 85mm next or the tamron 90mm macro
 
ah... the "nifty fifty" its what started it all for me! After that I was hooked on wide aperture lenses! Now I'm a glass junkie! The 50 is the gateway drug! LOL

Yes it is, I have the f/1.4 and its usually always my first choice when shooting. Now that I am through the gateway, 70-200 f/2.8 here I come! lol
 
It is not only your eyes... I have found that the fast primes are very fast to to get out of focus as they are fast to focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom