L lostron TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 May 28, 2008 #1 I have this lens, purchased with my D40 (VR!!). NEVER USED, BRAND NEW! I need to sell this to get a better lens. The lens goes for around $200 on ebay but there fees are now ridiculous. Please help a student and get this off my hand. Ron
I have this lens, purchased with my D40 (VR!!). NEVER USED, BRAND NEW! I need to sell this to get a better lens. The lens goes for around $200 on ebay but there fees are now ridiculous. Please help a student and get this off my hand. Ron
Derek_Caven99 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2008 #2 Trade for my Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 macro lens?
L lostron TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 May 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I really need a Nikon compatible lens for the D40 will trade both this and the standard 18-55mm for a better all-in-one lens.
I really need a Nikon compatible lens for the D40 will trade both this and the standard 18-55mm for a better all-in-one lens.
B baeken TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2008 #4 interested in buying your lens...where are you located?
L lostron TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Jun 1, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I'm in NY. The lens is still up for grabs.
M Michael.McBee TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Ocean Springs, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 2, 2008 #6 Can you post photos of your actual lense? Any references or eBay feedback?
L lostron TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Jun 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 lens has been sold to a friend. Thanks for all the offers though.