What's new

Nikon 55-200mm VR DX AF-S or Sigma 70-300mm DG MACRO Telephoto Lens

mcopan

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want a second lens for my D5000 as I have wanted to shoot many things and have not had the lens to capture it.

I am looking at the Nikkor 55-200mm VR DX AF-S lens and or the Sigma 70-300mm DG MACRO Telephoto Lens

I dont know which one to go with and would like some opinions.

There is a new Nikkor kit lens that I am supposed to meet a guy for later. But now seeing the Sigma my brain is flying.

Please help
 
I think Nikon has better quality lenses. I have a Sigma and a Nikkor and I prefer to use the Nikkor. Sigma is a great choice if you are in school, or if you are planning on upgrading it later and are just looking for something to get you by for now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom