geralama011
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- south wales
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
selling to fund 85mm 1.4 g (if you have one to trade, drop me a line)
downsizing due to a bad back!....I'm going to regret letting this one go!
the paint has worn off as a result of it being taking in and out of my bag, also it is my most used lens
the AF is amazing in low light, very versatile zoom range and beautyful at f2.8
the lens performs perfectly.
I would encourage a test run and viewing before buying so you will be 100% happy.
Hood is missing, can be replaced cheaply on ebay.
Here is a link to the gumtree advert I have
Nikon 70-200 f2.8 vr 1 | Bridgend | Gumtree
in the Bridgend area south wales
inbox me if you are interested!
downsizing due to a bad back!....I'm going to regret letting this one go!
the paint has worn off as a result of it being taking in and out of my bag, also it is my most used lens
the AF is amazing in low light, very versatile zoom range and beautyful at f2.8
the lens performs perfectly.
I would encourage a test run and viewing before buying so you will be 100% happy.
Hood is missing, can be replaced cheaply on ebay.
Here is a link to the gumtree advert I have
Nikon 70-200 f2.8 vr 1 | Bridgend | Gumtree
in the Bridgend area south wales
inbox me if you are interested!