NiKON 70-200mm VR1 in Rare "Light Gray" Discontinued

earthguy00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PLEASE NOTE: This lens is the RARE "LIGHT GRAY VR1 version"

This is ONE SHARP COPY! Optically perfect with no issues whatsoever. Performs like it's legendary status. Perfect. IT is the sharpest lens I've ever owned. Glass is perfect. Performance is super fast and autofocusing is scary quick.

Cosmetically there are no visible markings.

This is the RARE "Light GRAY" version. It will come with original Nikon Pouch, HB-29 Hood, both caps.

The BOKEH on this lens is truly to die for!

Soon to be a collector's item.
DSC_0013.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

NVR.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

PIC_3758.jpg

PIC_3778.jpg

PIC_3790.jpg

PIC_3814.jpg

PIC_3822.jpg

PIC_3837.jpg

Magpieshrikegazingatmylens.jpg

PRICE: $1,650>>>ABSOLUTELY FIRM!

This means NO DISCOUNTS. This model and color is discontinued and cannot even place a special order as I have called NIKON USA to confirm. Please feel free to concur.

Contact me for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY if you are in the 5 Boroughs of NY.

Cellular: 646.289.1346
My e-mail: [email protected]

Also looking to trade with a Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 1st Version NON-DG for Nikon mount.

Please include a contact number if interested.
No number included will be politely ignored.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Why did you make another thread for this when you already had one?

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/204109-nikon-70-200mm-f2-8-vr1-rare-light-gray.html

Also, is this a different copy than the lens in your other thread? (I assume it's the same lens since you used identical pictures and they are so 'rare'). You state that it is cosmetically flawless, yet in the original pictures in your other thread, there were many scratches and dings in the grey finish.

Has the lens been touched up with paint of some kind, or were the pictures just edited with the dings/scratched cloned out? Scratches don't just disappear. There were a considerable number of fairly deep scratches and dings on the original images when I first looked at your ad as a potential buyer so I am just wondering where they went in all of your images?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back