Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D and SB-800 Flash!

Pure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a sad day, but I'm not shooting a lot anymore due to a change of careers, so I'm selling off my gear to fund that change. Sadly my heart isn't in photography right now. Nothing has been used professionally.

Prices negotiable.

Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D - $700
Condition is excellent. No broken rings, major scratches, damage.
I would say 8/10 or better.
Comes with hood (Hood does have peeling where the coating came off, but it's just a piece of plastic.)

Nikon SB-800 Speedlight Flash - SOLDSOLDSOLD

IMG_20170319_165341.jpg IMG_20170319_165430.jpg IMG_20170908_175801.jpg IMG_20170908_175817.jpg IMG_20170319_165821.jpg IMG_20170319_170115.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop!

One more bump before I move!

The SB-800 looks clean! I have zero affiliation with the poster selling this equipment, and am not vouching for his character or reputation in any way, but I did want to just say, the SB-800 is a tough, durable flash unit, and is my current personal favorite flash of the multiple units I own. I use it with the fifth battery compartment installed, so that the "door" to the battery compartment holds that extra, fifth AA-cell battery. With the fifth battery, recycle times are cut down, and the batteries tend to last quite a while. The difference between five AA-cells and just four is pretty noticeable. This is also a full-power, shoe-mount flash...this in NOT a Yongnuo..you'll easily get more than one full EV more output from this flash than a $69 Chinese-made cheapie. Anyway...just wanted to mention that the SB-800 is a solid, good, fully-compatible flash from Nikon. Easy to use, and superb external control buttons for the LCD display outputs. Built-in slave function, modeling light preview effect, etc..

Thanks Derrel! It's a really great flash, and I'm sad to have to sell it, but it's time.

Flash has never been dropped, and has lived a very nice life....mostly in the case, hah!

This is a full featured flash with TTL, remote slave, etc. I hope somebody can enjoy this as much as I have.

I've dropped my SB-800 probably five or six times in 10 years. Still works great.

YES, the SB-800 is a full-featured TTL flash designed specifically for digital cameras. Has TTL mode, Balanced-TTL mode, A-mode, Manual Mode, fractional power manual mode, all the good stuff. Slow-speed, second curtain synchronization,all that good stuff. It is an amazingly good speedlight. More-powerful than the SB-600 and more potent than the MIC cheapies. It was Nikon's top flash model when it premiered. I've been very happy with this model.

Nikon 80-200 up for sale still, hah.

Been taking up space in a Pelican 1400 case for the last few years and needs to go.

Nikon 80-200 up for sale still, hah.
You wrote "price drop" above, but you have not listed a lower price. Or was the price simply edited in the original post? Confusing.

Yes, that was quite a while ago, so you might have sold it by now, but if it is still for sale, please list current asking price. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back