What's new

Nikon 80-200 Showed Up Today... I'm Ticked!

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now I need another new camera bag! :lol:

Going to be headed out here in a little bit to take some photos with it, not sure where yet but I have to test this thing out!


EDIT
Pics are here: My SmugMug
 
Last edited:
My wife will not normally take it with her. Which is just fine with me. :mrgreen: I bought her a huge Tamrac back before the holidays. The thing weighs a ton, even without the 80-200 in there. :lol::lol: Guess its one downside to owning nothing but f/2.8's or faster.
 
:lol:

Close... I went to a local nature center :D

The rest are here:
Nikon 80-200 Samples - The Nauman Family Album- powered by SmugMug

709416869_smm2m-L.jpg


709416740_VSeY4-L.jpg
 
Nice shots! Told you you'd love it!
 
Well you were right! :D

Thanks!
 
Well you were right! :D

Thanks!


Nice, but why is there a huge mark on the photos reflective of an internal crack on one of the elements??
 
Nice try :lol:

I did look though!
 
Nice, but why is there a huge mark on the photos reflective of an internal crack on one of the elements??

Not only that, but the photos don't look very sharp. Noyze, you sure you got a good copy?



































































:lol:
 
One of these days Norton, one of these days!!!!!!



:lol:
 
Figures... there's no moon before I head off to dreamland.
 
i want to see the lens >:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom