J JohnnyL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2009 #16 Me too. Congrats! I really like that squirrel picture.
Pugs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,155 Reaction score 1 Location Milwaukee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 16, 2009 #17 DScience said: N0YZE said: Well you were right! Thanks! Click to expand... Nice, but why is there a huge mark on the photos reflective of an internal crack on one of the elements?? Click to expand... Ugh... that's horrible... Tell you what... you send the lens to me for proper disposal and I'll make sure that it never taints your photos again!
DScience said: N0YZE said: Well you were right! Thanks! Click to expand... Nice, but why is there a huge mark on the photos reflective of an internal crack on one of the elements?? Click to expand... Ugh... that's horrible... Tell you what... you send the lens to me for proper disposal and I'll make sure that it never taints your photos again!