Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D For Sale

RiverRatMatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've posted this over on another photography forum, but I figured it might get a little more exposure here. (no pun intended!)

I'm getting back into photography, primarily black and white with my N80, but I've decided I don't get nearly enough use out of my 80-200mm f/2.8 to justify holding onto it when I have other expenses that need tending

Anywho, here's the ad in craigslist: Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D

Thanks for looking!

Thats crazy, Im in Idaho Falls.

GL with your sale.

Well, for $950, its going to be a tough one. For just a few $ more, you could get the AF-S version..NEW. I bought my AFD for $575..

Mark

Well, for $950, its going to be a tough one. For just a few $ more, you could get the AF-S version..NEW. I bought my AFD for $575..

Mark

I'm always willing to consider reasonable offers :)

I don't see any reason why the lens would have depreciated much, the new ones run $1050-$1100 and the next step up runs around $1400 new :v

Good to see a fellow Idahoan, Latino Heat :D

I see these go use at my local camera shop for 700 or so. 950 is a little. high. I would say you can get 950 but it will be tougher. Good luck with the sale.

I see these go use at my local camera shop for 700 or so. 950 is a little. high. I would say you can get 950 but it will be tougher. Good luck with the sale.

Interesting, thank's for the info!

I've changed it to OBO, so we'll see what happens :)

Did you sell this yet? You can get it new for $999 at Adorama.. i've been seing used ones go for $750 on ebay

Most reactions

New Topics

Back