Restomage
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 517
- Reaction score
- 25
- Location
- Fort Collins, CO
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have for sale a Nikon 80-200mm AF-S f2.8. If you're looking at this thread, you probably already know how amazing this lens performs. I considered keeping this lens as a backup since I upgraded to the 70-200mm VRII, but I don't see myself ever using it.
There are a few scuffs on the lens hood, but cosmetically the lens itself is in great condition, and the glass is perfect, no scratches, mold or dust. I take serious care of all my equipment. I don't have the box or tripod mount, however I do have the case that comes with it. I'm asking $900, free shipping.
On a side note which I feel I should bring to your attention since I want to make sure you are completely satisfied, the last few times ive used the lens it occasionally doesn't want to auto focus unless you give the manual focus ring a quick nudge, so I would recommend getting the contacts professionally cleaned or do it yourself as this is most likely the issue.
Here's a photo I took from my last assignment with this lens:
High res pics added:
Sorry about the crappy pics, if I get any serious inquiries I will make sure to take better pics for you.
There are a few scuffs on the lens hood, but cosmetically the lens itself is in great condition, and the glass is perfect, no scratches, mold or dust. I take serious care of all my equipment. I don't have the box or tripod mount, however I do have the case that comes with it. I'm asking $900, free shipping.
On a side note which I feel I should bring to your attention since I want to make sure you are completely satisfied, the last few times ive used the lens it occasionally doesn't want to auto focus unless you give the manual focus ring a quick nudge, so I would recommend getting the contacts professionally cleaned or do it yourself as this is most likely the issue.
Here's a photo I took from my last assignment with this lens:
High res pics added:
Sorry about the crappy pics, if I get any serious inquiries I will make sure to take better pics for you.
Last edited: