Directly attaching any non-Olympus mount glass to that camera is not possible.
Autofocus via an adapter, I doubt it or the functionality is going to be extremely limited. At least for EOS lenses, the aperture diaphragm is electronically actuated and thus you'll be stuck shooting wide open all the time. Definitely, autofocus will not be operational. I believe current nikkors will be the same way.
For manual lenses, there are also adapters. Again, there are limitations. I've seen FD canon adapters for use on the Olympus 4/3 format. There's no way to automatically stop down the lenses, so you'll have to do it yourself manually. Some adapters will enable focus confirmation, most do not.
In general, stick to the lenses that are designed for the system. For most people, adapting lenses as a cost effective way to get more glass is not going to work for them. For those like me that do it specifically as an interest, then it works but we are well aware of the limitations and don't mind.