Nikon Announces D6 Camera and Z-mount Lenses

I find it interesting that both Canon's and Nikon's newest top-end pro cameras are in the 20 megapixel range. I have to assume that given the target market for these cameras are true professionals, if someone can't do it with 20 megapixels, they probably can't do it at all and really don't have a lot of business using this camera at these sorts of events.

That's AMAZING, I felt the EXACT same way!

I find it interesting that both Canon's and Nikon's newest top-end pro cameras are in the 20 megapixel range. I have to assume that given the target market for these cameras are true professionals, if someone can't do it with 20 megapixels, they probably can't do it at all and really don't have a lot of business using this camera at these sorts of events.

You shouldn't fall for the "megapixel race". Fewer sensor sites in the same area usually mean larger sites, leading to better low-light performance.

Most reactions

Back