Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2014 #1 I bought this bag about a year ago and I used it for a while until I had too much equipment to fit in. It is medium size and has removable inserts and multiple side pockets. This is a great bag and is super sturdy. 40.00 + Shipping.
I bought this bag about a year ago and I used it for a while until I had too much equipment to fit in. It is medium size and has removable inserts and multiple side pockets. This is a great bag and is super sturdy. 40.00 + Shipping.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Take this away