What's new

Nikon Camera Lenses

lastofthezeds

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Unfortunately during my study abroad time in South America (I still have one month left as of this post) my camera (D60) was stolen along with my 35 f/1.8 lens. In order to be able to afford to get back into the game, I am trying to sell off the two lens that did not get stolen.

1) Nikon 10-24 DX lens. I bought this used but in fantastic condition. I have used it for about 5 months now (although the last two it's been sitting in my room unused). I also bought a 3rd party hood for it since I bought just the lens (read: no box, manual, or bag). However, I am including a 77mm UV filter and a 77mm 2-stop graduated ND filter which is great for doing landscapes and horizon shots to balance out the sky. These two filters alone were about $140.
Lens +2 filters + Lens cap + 3rd party lens hood: 750 shipped and paypaled.​

2) Nikon 18-55 kits lens with VR. I got this when I bought my camera, it is also in great shape and comes with the little bag and a UV filter

Lens + bag + filter: $120 shipped and paypaled
​

You can contact me at adam.m.zedler (at) gmail . com, however since I still am abroad until mid-July (I wanted to go ahead and post this to see whether people will be interested or not) I will not accept payment until I am back in the States. I will however hold an item until that point on a first come basis.
 
the 18-55 is going for about 80 bucks on CL, Ebay, KEH and BH.. Just saying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom