Guido44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danfarinastudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I shot these photos back in November of 2008.

This was my first (1/2) day outing with my new Nikon D300.

I'm anxiously waiting for this fall and trying the some of the same shots, and a bunch of new ones, with a few cokin filters. :)

.... and YES I touched up a few with Lightroom2.

Tell me what you think, I know some are out of focus, but hey, first try ok?

VIMEO VIDEO

dan

Hey Dan,

Don't mean to be disrespectful, but you will likely get more response by posting two or three photos in the thread rather than expecting someone to watch 3 1/2 minutes of a small sized video. I made through about 15 seconds.

Congrats on the D300, it's a wonderful camera.

Last edited:
u never will be able to upload photos to TPF...unless u subscribe. You can post them on flickr and read the stickies.

u never will be able to upload photos to TPF...unless u subscribe.

So how is it that so many people are able to post their photos? I do agree that we should pay to play, but that has little to do with posting photos on TPF.

Can I post without being a subscriber or not?

512876776_5pm5B-L.jpg

HEY! Finally.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
url]

Try that without the spaces before the
(i would have posted it for you but i didn't want to take liberties.)

I presume that is the photo you wanted, but you were trying to link to the url for the main page that the image was on, you should have been using the url address for the actual image :)

also you had a " at the start of the address

Hope that helps.

I do it all the time using flickr....

I do it all the time using flickr....
did you even read what jaszek wrote? he was only talking about uploading not posting, as bjorkfiend pointed out..

So how is it that so many people are able to post their photos? I do agree that we should pay to play, but that has little to do with posting photos on TPF.
I was tired when i was writing this OK? lol. And I guess u were laso tired b/c u didn't read it right :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back