What's new

Nikon D3100

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Make this short and sweet. Selling my backup camera. Nikon D3100. No scratches, works perfect. I can take pics of it upon request if needed, but I'm at work now. About 12K actuations.

Don't wanna sell it, I love it and love having a backup, but my car broke down and I'm on my feet for now, so I gotta move a few things to get rolling again.

PM me for payment details.

I may not check on here often today at work, but feel free to text me if you want it. 207-214-4442

Thanks.

Ernie

*update*
see last entry from me, as I have added the kit lens to the deal and set new price to 400 for camera and lens bundle.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
Guess I should add, it comes with battery, charger, and body cap. Kinda figured that was a given..but listed anyway.

Putting it in the used cabinet at work at $350 so won't last long, thought I'd offer it to the fine folks here first at a cheaper rate.
 
I hope it sells quickly!

I feel your pain! Last month, I bought brand new tires for my car. This month...the transmission very suddenly, with absolutely no warning, gave out.
Fortunately, I work for public transit and live less than a half mile from a bus route, so I've been able to get back and forth to work without much problem (although I do think I single-handedly brought on the rainy season!) and friends have pretty much taken me anywhere else I needed to go. UNfortunately...I work for public transit...so I may never be able to afford ANOTHER car, lol!
Actually, a plan is in the works and I may have a car by the weekend...for FREE! And it's only a year old (but with 2,000 fewer miles) than the car I had previously.

I hope your car troubles are over as quickly as mine will be, and you can get back to spending money on the REALLY important stuff--camera gear! :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Yeah, I was supposed to be getting 2 new lenses, lol, not a car. Kinda blows. but what can ya do? Luckily I live close to work, took me 8 minutes to walk in. lol. Just can't go on any shoots....which kinda blows.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Update.

Added kit lens to it, 18-55mm. Nothing wrong with it either, no scratches etc.

new price for all is $400.00

Got a guy coming in this afternoon at shop to look...dunno if he's a serious buyer though. I'll update if he is, lol.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Guy at the shop was not a serious buyer, so camera and lens are still available. I also have original box to ship in if anyone was curious.
 
dude that suuuucks. I hate cars.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
I paid 800 for it two years ago, so I guess I got my monies worth. I hate that it died out of town though. that blows. Funny, cause before the trip I was talking with Tyler about it and worried about doing some shoots with him out of town as it was sickly. lol, guess I jynxed myself.

So yeah, someone buy my camera...I need to move it this week. :-)
 
Bored are ya Keith?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom