You know you want to switch:lmao:
I actually would switch to Nikon if it weren't for a couple of issues.
1) Availability of lenses.
2) Price of lenses.
I did a complete exercise of figuring out what I could sell my existing gear for and what the cost would be to switch to the D3s & D700 or D3s and D300s. In the end, I would wind up with an abbreviated lens collection even though I still would have to kick in a couple grand to get a complete kit to keep going at my current speed.
But I wasn't even opposed to spending a few grand extra in the end. I didn't like the idea (and I HATED the idea giving up my 85mm f/1.2L) but the killer for me was the complete lack of lens availability. I could be waiting on key lenses for weeks or months hoping to find someone with what I needed in stock for a realistic price.