alister.walker
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Qld
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon D60 in perfect condition with three lenses ( Two AF-S :VR 18-55mm and VR 55-200mm. One AF: 50mm f/1.8).
Also, I have two memory cards: 8GB and 2GB.
I also have a Nikon SB600 Flashlight for sale. It all comes with a LowerPro SlingShot 100AW Camera Bag.
I am willing to sell some items separately.I am really looking for a Canon Speedlight if anyone knows of one, or has one. Feel free to contact me with an offer or questions. As I can only upload 4 photo's, I have taken photo's of it all and made a quick video to upload onto YouTube (alisterwalker95's Channel - YouTube)
Here are links to information of the gear:
Nikon D60 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon SB-600 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also, I have two memory cards: 8GB and 2GB.
I also have a Nikon SB600 Flashlight for sale. It all comes with a LowerPro SlingShot 100AW Camera Bag.
I am willing to sell some items separately.I am really looking for a Canon Speedlight if anyone knows of one, or has one. Feel free to contact me with an offer or questions. As I can only upload 4 photo's, I have taken photo's of it all and made a quick video to upload onto YouTube (alisterwalker95's Channel - YouTube)
Here are links to information of the gear:
Nikon D60 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon AF Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nikon SB-600 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia