Nikon D70 or Canon EOS 20D ?

Matched against each other, definately 20D. But, if you have a good selection of nikkors like me, then D70 is a good upgrade. I also hear Nikon is going to dish out some heavy competition to the 20D soon.

I know...The key is, you must win the lottery or a big poker hand. That way you can buy both systems and a trunk full of lenses. Now if there was only a way to stack the odds in your favor....Better yet, design an 'extension tube' that will allow either mount to connect to it....(patent pending***)

fibrousjaguar said:
Matched against each other, definately 20D. But, if you have a good selection of nikkors like me, then D70 is a good upgrade. I also hear Nikon is going to dish out some heavy competition to the 20D soon.

When ? X'mas ?

The EOS 20D is not in the same category as the NIKON D70. This one is better compared with the 300D (Digital Rebel), in wich case the Nikon is a little better.
So I would go for the 20D, unless you already have some Nikon lenses.

(In my case you would go for the 20D anyway because I already have a film EOS, with some lenses)

Yes, the 20D is a step above the D70...but that is why the 20D is more expensive.

Most reactions

Back