Dinardy
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2013
- Messages
- 868
- Reaction score
- 188
- Location
- Washington
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello forum,
I'm putting my D7000 up for sale, it is the last of my Nikon equipment as I have switched to the light side.
The camera was bought new in February 2013, by me. I believe the body has nearly 16,000 actuations. It has given me no trouble whatsoever and has been a blast to own. Cosmetically it is in very good shape 9/10, functionality remaining at a 10/10. I adore this camera, but cannot afford to be a multi platform shooter.
Included will be the original box, cables, manuals, charger, 3 Nikon EN-EL15 batteries, an OP/tech quick disconnect strap and a RRS tripod mount if you would like it, it is designed for a gripped D7k, though. I will also include a wired shutter release, Nikon branded. 2 YN RF603n wireless triggers
Pictures will be up tonight.
Asking price is $550 shipped.
I'm putting my D7000 up for sale, it is the last of my Nikon equipment as I have switched to the light side.
The camera was bought new in February 2013, by me. I believe the body has nearly 16,000 actuations. It has given me no trouble whatsoever and has been a blast to own. Cosmetically it is in very good shape 9/10, functionality remaining at a 10/10. I adore this camera, but cannot afford to be a multi platform shooter.
Included will be the original box, cables, manuals, charger, 3 Nikon EN-EL15 batteries, an OP/tech quick disconnect strap and a RRS tripod mount if you would like it, it is designed for a gripped D7k, though. I will also include a wired shutter release, Nikon branded. 2 YN RF603n wireless triggers
Pictures will be up tonight.
Asking price is $550 shipped.
Last edited: