Nikon D7000

3200 ISO?
2yvkjfo.jpg

As a rule in my gym, because the space is relatively small. When they host fights, photographers can't use flash because of its pretty distracting and many of them aren't pros. And though the gym is decently well lit, at night to capture a really fast kick, you do need the high ISOs.

3200 ISO?
2yvkjfo.jpg

As a rule in my gym, because the space is relatively small. When they host fights, photographers can't use flash because of its pretty distracting and many of them aren't pros. And though the gym is decently well lit, at night to capture a really fast kick, you do need the high ISOs.

EDIT: I take that back. Learn something new about this thing every day ^^ What glass?

tevo said:
Or sell Destin's kidney...
PERFECT SOLUTION haha :) well I am going to have to start saving ALOT of money... I'm already trying to save up for the d7000 alone, and that's already taken me a while. Ive resorted to selling some of my stuff on eBay -.-
I got a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens for my D7000. I think it is considered pro glass. I think it was about $400 on sale. That's only about $100 more than the 18-105 kit lens (that cost about $300). I got the kit lens first and used it for a while then sold it on craigslist for $225. Not a huge loss 'cause I really learned what I wanted and needed. Have Fun, Mick

tevo said:
Or sell Destin's kidney...
PERFECT SOLUTION haha :) well I am going to have to start saving ALOT of money... I'm already trying to save up for the d7000 alone, and that's already taken me a while. Ive resorted to selling some of my stuff on eBay -.-
I got a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens for my D7000. I think it is considered pro glass. I think it was about $400 on sale. That's only about $100 more than the 18-105 kit lens (that cost about $300). I got the kit lens first and used it for a while then sold it on craigslist for $225. Not a huge loss 'cause I really learned what I wanted and needed. Have Fun, Mick

........:drool: f/2.8 + $400 =
censored.gif

WANT.

EDIT: I take that back. Learn something new about this thing every day ^^ What glass?

I was using my 50 1.4. Plenty fast at 1.4 but because of how close the fight came to me at times I need that DoF otherwise it just wouldn't look like anything so I had to stop it down sometimes. Which is another reason why I was thank for the high ISO performance of the camera.

I was using my 50 1.4. Plenty fast at 1.4 but because of how close the fight came to me at times I need that DoF otherwise it just wouldn't look like anything so I had to stop it down sometimes. Which is another reason why I was thank for the high ISO performance of the camera.

I honestly never realized how well this thing shoots at higher ISO.. I just got an acceptable photo at H2.0 :greenpbl:

Thanks for helping me indirectly ^^

censored.gif
WANT.
I think it was $450 w/ a $50 limited time offer rebate. I called adorama to ask a question about it (does it have a built in motor = yes). I said I'd think about it and maybe call back. He said how about $399 w/ free expedited shipping? I said "sign me up".

censored.gif
WANT.
I think it was $450 w/ a $50 limited time offer rebate. I called adorama to ask a question about it (does it have a built in motor = yes). I said I'd think about it and maybe call back. He said how about $399 w/ free expedited shipping? I said "sign me up".

That's
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
unbelievably
censored.gif
insane.

I honestly never realized how well this thing shoots at higher ISO.. I just got an acceptable photo at H2.0 :greenpbl:

I know right? It's partly why I chose this camera. Other than being in my price range, it's insanely good at high ISOs. On my D80, I couldn't use anything past ISO 500.

I know right? It's partly why I chose this camera. Other than being in my price range, it's insanely good at high ISOs. On my D80, I couldn't use anything past ISO 500.

Arghh, my friend has a D80. We were basically urban backpacking for around 20 hours this past weekend, and we would frequently take shots on each other's cameras. He loved mine, I felt as though I was trapped in a box with his - there were just so many limitations, it was difficult ><

I <3 my D7000

^^^ Ditto! (at least until I get my D800! lol! I am fickle that way! )

Well... It seems you all really like the D7000... It's in the price range I'm looking for... so I'll take a closer look at it... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back