What's new

nikon D70s Chick

Tarayn

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
129
Reaction score
15
Location
charlotte,nc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again! I was just remembering all the nice photo's i got off my nikon d70s. I had my friend dress up for this random shoot, she photographs so well, and to me she slightly looks like kristen stewart.(what do you think?) Here were two of my favs
$hy65e.webp
 
comments encouraged :)
 
I like the first one. I don't care to much for the sephia tone one the other one. Nice crops on them both.
 
I don't know if its me being a noob or just a preference thing...but in the first one, which I like, why the "glow" or "brightness" of it? I am finding myself tending to make my pictures darker and trying to remove the bright. Is that just something you like to do or is it normal for the photo world?

Not really diggin the second one sepia thing either, but I do like the first.
 
I like the first one. I don't care to much for the sephia tone one the other one. Nice crops on them both.
thanks. I just like the warm feeling from the sepia.
 
I don't know if its me being a noob or just a preference thing...but in the first one, which I like, why the "glow" or "brightness" of it? I am finding myself tending to make my pictures darker and trying to remove the bright. Is that just something you like to do or is it normal for the photo world?

Not really diggin the second one sepia thing either, but I do like the first.
what do you mean by glow? The sunlight? If not, most of the time I do over expose my photos a little in the camera when I take them, I've been doing that pretty much since I picked up the camera it helps with retouching and stuff. I guess nobody likes the sepia picture.
 
I may not be using the correct words. but I see in many pictures of people, not just yours, what I call "glow" just highlights I guess, lots of bright spots. To me, I tend to try to make those less light. I have not put up any people pictures as I have yet to really try any...so I dunno. Just a thought I had when reviewing yours. :-)

and the area I'm speaking of is the upper left part of her head where it looks over exposed. the rest of the highlights are great I think. but that one spot seems harsh.

I too like sepia in many things, maybe if it was just brought down a bit , 5-10% or so it would be ok? I guess its a matter of personal preference though at this point.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom