Nikon D80 And accessories *GREAT DEAL*

lmartinez614

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys im selling my camera and lots of goodies. Price is set at $650 firm. Just started back up the school semester this week and things got hard so i need the cash. If you wanna check it out and test it out all you want feel free to do so. I will meet up with you and you can play on it all you want. So here we go..

-Nikon D80
-Sigma DG 70-300mm
-Sigma DG 28-70mm
-Nikon Nkkor AF Micro 60mm
-Nikon Remote
-2 lens shades
-LowePro backpack (thing is sweet)
-Dynex tripod
-Sony 4gig Card
-Sony 2gig Card
-Vivitar 10-1 card reader
-Extra Nikon Battery

*I still have the manual for the camere and its in great condition. Never been dropped, no scratches or marks of any kind. The camera is in perfect and prestine condition along with everything else that comes with it. The backpack alone was over 200 bucks so i think this is a great deal made by a desperate person, so jump on it...

Like i said, i just need the money. 450 dollars in books isnt no joke and its my last semester so school comes first.

Im located in palmdale ca. About 40 min north or the san fernando valley. I've never shipped anything before but if someone is interested i can set up a paypal account.

^ Contact info:

Email: [email protected]

I would put my number on here but you never know what kinda people go on this site so just email me and it goes straight to my phone. I will get back to you as soon as its read.

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned I emailed you afew hours ago lol. I put The Photo Forum in the subject line

only pictures ive taken that are up on flickr are these

flickr.com/revhard

i dont have a subcription to them and i just got it not to long ago so i hit my monthly limit. I should be able to put more end of the week

All of my pm's where replied and emails also.

Thanks guys, hoping to make deals happen soon.

flickr.com/revhard

i dont have a subcription to them and i just got it not to long ago so i hit my monthly limit. I should be able to put more end of the week
Um... I meant pictures of the gear ;)

flickr.com/revhard

Um... I meant pictures of the gear ;)

haha.. lol. i'll take some tonight but only other cam i have is my iphone cam so pix are gonna be kinda wack.

^^ You could take pics of everything except for the D80 itself using the D80 ;)

lol. yeah for a sec there i was like "oh crap how do i take pix of my cam with my only cam" haha

i have a friend who is looking for a 60 mm macro and i would like your Vivitar 10-1 card reader and maybe your lowpro bag if your parting it out? if so can you pm me or email me @ [email protected] with pics and prices!

not willing to seperate the package. Sry.

Well i lost my phone this weekend and was not able to reply to some emails. Everyone got a response and hopefully this can go soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back