A word of warning...
I tried for 3 weeks to meet up with the OP to buy his whole package. I wasn't beating him down on price, wasn't asking him to part it out, wasn't even demanding a picture (although I asked several times for even a picture of everything else besides the camera and the lens on it while taking a picture - which he never delivered).
For fairness, I will mention that we're about 75 miles apart but were going to meet in the middle.
After clearing my plans 3 separate days when he had agreed to meet (but then didn't answer his phone or return the calls for several days), and after several other failures on his part to return phone calls - after he set a date he would meet and promised to call with a specific time - I gave up.
So, again my offer stands to buy your package if we can set something in stone and not screw around for another two weeks and you actually will answer your phone on the day you agree to meet, but more importantly if you try to have the OP ship this to you...don't be surprised when he doesn't get around to shipping it, doesn't answer his phone, or otherwise flakes and wastes weeks of your time too.