Nikon D80, Option of Lenses, MD-D80 grip, 2GB Memory $625

iflynething

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Due to a local sale falling through, my D80 kit is up for sale. I loved this camera when I used it the majority of the time. There was just some way it rendered the pictures I loved - but I have 3 bodies including it now and that's too many. Lets get the price out of the way first: $625 for everything, including Paypal. Add $20 for shipping. I will meet you within 1 hr of Charlotte, NC or Rock Hill, SC for inspection of everything.

The only thing is there is an option to the lens you get. I have the original 18-135 that was sold in the outfit. A mounting tab has broken off of it but still mounts and functions fine. If you'd like that, that's fine. Otherwise, I have a 28 f/2.8 AF-D I'll included for an additional $50. The choice is yours on which lens you would like. Both are very fine lenses.

I have the original box, papers, accessories, software, etc. that the body and 18-135 came in. I do not have the original box for the 28mm.

Whats included either way:
-Nikon D80 (Body cap also) Original packaging and receipt****
***NOTE: I bought this camera 08/10/2007. I do not know exactly how many exposures have been taken. KUSO Exif viewer says 2,500 on the last known picture taken with this, but I know that's not right. I do not have an exact number though. My guess would be close to 50-60,000.
-18-135 or 28mm f/2.8 (both have both end caps)
-MD-D80 grip I do not have the box for this.
-1 En-EL3e Read's a "0" on battery "meter"
-2GB SanDisc Memory Card
-MH-18a EN-EL3e charger

I have tried to be as inclusive and honest as possible in my descriptions. I will try to get pictures posted as soon as possible. A sooner response would be to e-mail you high res pictures the body/grip.

Thanks for looking.

~Michael~

to the top.

Drop to $600!!!!!

Will sell 28 2.8 separately for $200

~Michael~

Willing to sell the 18-105 by itself? How much do you want for it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back