What's new

Nikon D80 w/sigma 28-105 Aspherical IF $289.00 or trade

dustin0479

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
9
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D80 w/sigma 28-105 Aspherical IF camera is in decent condition, it was my wife's. Comes with battery, charger, strap, 2gb card. If anyone shows real interest i will take some better pictures and post them (non iphone pics)

I will consider almost anything that will work with my D300 as trades.




$D80-1.webp$D80-2.webp
 
I honestly cannot remember how to get that. If I remember right I need to install an exif reader on this pc.
 
Ignore the image, babies are sleeping and it is dark so I took a random pic.
$DSC_0005.webp
 
Don't attach the image. Host it somewhere so the exif data doesn't get stripped.
 
Just upload that pic to Myshuttercount.com and it will tell you the count.
 
If you have a program that reads EXIF data, the tag you are looking for is "Total Pictures"
 
Shutter count is 22805
 
I can probably do some decent ones with my IPhone. I am too lazy tonight to put up real ones, we have 2 week old twins so I am burnt.
 
Last edited:
Better iPhone pics let me know if that is clear enough.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2577870838.webp
    $image-2577870838.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 172
  • $image-3211954097.webp
    $image-3211954097.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 166
  • $image-609027049.webp
    $image-609027049.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 156
  • $image-3305484846.webp
    $image-3305484846.webp
    69.4 KB · Views: 157
  • $image-2688025787.webp
    $image-2688025787.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 151
Things I am looking for and will take towards trade
Triggers
Battery grip (for d300)
Looking for a fast mid range lens 24-70 f2.8 tamron or sigma
Speedlights
Open to other items
 
Also looking for a Nikon S8100
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom