Nikon D810 Internal Memory Buffer Replacement & Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
BGAs don't have pins at all, which you would know if you were what you claim. look up Nikon 810 mainboard on eBay and marvel at all the BGAs and all "no other kinds of chips"

anyways, you should be taking a vacation from tpf shortly anyways, so.

anyone actually interested but still unsure PM me i can send you resources to confirm all this crud yourself, make your own judgement. the rest, well, probably not a lot more to see here. have a good day y'all.

BGAs don't have pins at all, which you would know if you were what you claim. look up Nikon 810 mainboard on eBay and marvel at all the BGAs and all "no other kinds of chips"

anyways, you should be taking a vacation from tpf shortly anyways, so.

anyone actually interested but still unsure PM me i can send you resources to confirm all this crud yourself, make your own judgement. the rest, well, probably not a lot more to see here. have a good day y'all.
i know what bga is, Ball grid array, it's pins into soldering balls, the mem chips are not BGA.. sorry they are pins they look like legs going out the side then strait down into the board. enough... I don't need to argue pointless bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back