Nikon D90 + 18-55 VR AFS

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so long story Short I won this kit And I am selling it. I am only selling this to pay for a new 70-200 VrII I will take all offers and request until Friday the 22nd.

This camera is brand new in the box. I only opened to make sure everything was there.

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED

Please tell me your offer and why I should sell it for that price. I would like this to go to a good home that will enjoy the deal I am willing to make them. I will not sell this to someone with less than 50 posts.

This is not meant to be sold so someone can turn a profit. It is being sold so it can be used and go to a good home.

PS I am only 450 short on my 70-200 so dont be bashful with the offers. I got lucky and would like to help someone out.

Last edited:
I have some friends looking for a good starting camera, unfortunately $900 for a camera and lens is far out of their budget, however they want something to take pictures of their new(ish) baby, I recommended a used d80 or d90 to them, since I learned that the focus motor IN the body is a huge plus lol

$450 sounds good or is that not the point of you saying you're 450 short?

Arg...stupid me. I've been lurking on these forums without an account since I figured I didn't have anything to contribute. If you're willing to take my offer of $450 for the body alone, I'd be really happy. I currently shoot using an old D80 I bought from a friend in high school but since I'm cash-strapped college student now (you can verify it through my email if you wish), I can't upgrade at all since a used D80 body only goes for around $400. I've been looking for something that can take video as well so the D90's probably my best option right now with the D7000 pushing the price down a bit.

I'd be more than willing to offer any kind of proof that you wish that I won't turn around and sell it for a profit.

EDIT: I've uploaded photos from what amounts to the only thing in my portfolio currently. It's from a reception the Chancellor of UC Berkeley held for a club of students several months back. I had taken my camera to take photos for the club (of which I'm a member) but the organizer of the event offered to buy a few prints. 'Tis was the first time I've ever made money from photography.

EDIT2: For some reason, my photo-uploading ability is broken on this forum so no matter how many times I try, each photo I upload never shows up in my gallery. I uploaded the photos to my Nikonian's account (same name and link http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=347772 here) for proof. I have more from the same event but I need to probably edit out the students' name tags for privacy.

Last edited:
Apparently you didn't read the part where it says he won't sell it to someone with less than 50 posts. :meh:

Anyways, here's a Bump for ya.

No offense to those who are new here but my reasoning is that it is more likely to be used and cherished by someone who is established here. Most people would take this and sell it for a big profit. I am doing this to try and help someone. I had the amazing fortune to get this and I would like to pass it on. I could sell it for much more but would rather take only what I need and pass on the goodness to someone else..... I am not giving away free money here. I am trying to help!

Thank you to those who have messaged me. I am truly at a tough point in choosing who I will sell to. Friday night at 11:59 is the deadline and I will make my decision over the weekend.

Thank guys.

450 is all I need for the lens yes. I will sell it for 450 IF I feel they will use it and deserve it and it will be cherished. Again I am only taking minimal gain for what I need and not being greedy. It's called Karma. Reap what you sow.

450 is all I need for the lens yes. I will sell it for 450 IF I feel they will use it and deserve it and it will be cherished. Again I am only taking minimal gain for what I need and not being greedy. It's called Karma. Reap what you sow.

PM'd. I understand and respect the <50 post criteria, but this would be a blessing.

Last edited:
:( dont have 50 posts... but if you do for some reason change your mind about the post limit thing i have an offer prob not gonna be as high as maybe some others but i can definitely assure that this camera would go to a good home and be well taken care of let me know what you think ill even write you a paper on why I think I should be allowed to make an offer :D

:( dont have 50 posts... but if you do for some reason change your mind about the post limit thing i have an offer prob not gonna be as high as maybe some others but i can definitely assure that this camera would go to a good home and be well taken care of let me know what you think ill even write you a paper on why I think I should be allowed to make an offer :D

Coming from the guy who is named sneaky elephant!!??

Coming from the guy who is named sneaky elephant!!??

LOL

So, buying a camera for my friends is out of the question? If so, I can respect that lol, I'll be seeing them in about an hour though, i'll check with them what price they'd consider if it's an option

Definately interested, beenw anting the D90 for quite some time. I'm not down for paying the $1,400.00 for a D300s or a D7k if you catch my drift, also a college student taking digital photography courses along with criminal justice. Saving for what is to come but this would be wicked I sent you a PM with an offer I hope you will consider it and I hope I'm not too late.
Cheers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back