Nikon D90 + 18-55 VR AFS

Definately interested, beenw anting the D90 for quite some time. I'm not down for paying the $1,400.00 for a D300s or a D7k if you catch my drift, also a college student taking digital photography courses along with criminal justice. Saving for what is to come but this would be wicked I sent you a PM with an offer I hope you will consider it and I hope I'm not too late.
Cheers.

I am sorry but to make it fair I had it up for a week and closed out offers on Friday. Sorry mate. I have narrowed it down to 3 people and will have the person I chose tomorrow Monday the 25th. Thank you to all those who have expressed interest. As soon as I make up my mind I will get the answer out.

Daniel

And The Winner Is!!!

OK so this has been a tough decision and I feel that I really chose the right person.

Johnathan Maccado is from Catoosa Oklahoma and was forced to give up his photography and sell his gear due to the economy and him losing his job this last year. He sacrificed his love of photography for his family. He now has a job but due to getting behind in bills and paying thing up to current he has not been able to save anything or get back into photography. He has been donating plasma twice a week to save up for a new camera and was going to buy a d40 just to get a camera that worked when we spoke.
I decided to sell the camera to him for his offer of $400 because I know he will use it and love it and keep it. I think that it is fair to say he will be getting a good deal and will be able to enjoy the D90.

Thanks for the nice words from everybody. It is crazy..... This happened and I had to send my wife to Washington last min on Monday to see her grandpa who doesn't have much time left and is on hospice.....

Seems like every time I get the money to buy a 70-200 life hits me and takes the money for something else... :( :(

Eh I look on the bright side.... At least things worked out that this paid for most of her flight!

that is very generous, you will be rewarded in life later on :thumbup:

That's awesome. Shame more people aren't like that. Unfortunately everyone is out to maximize their dollar.

Much respect to you sir for doing a good deed for another person. As was previously stated, you will be rewarded in the future for your selflessness.

Too bad there are not more people like you in this world, it would definitely be a better place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back