What's new

Nikon D90 and my laptop

thebutler4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
187
Reaction score
10
Location
Magna, Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I am new to the forums so first of all I will say hello!

I am trying to get information on how I can connect my Nikon D90 to display the pictures on a laptop as they are taken. Any information on how I would go about doing this would be great.

Thanks!

Steve
 
You need 'tethering' software. I'm not sure offhand if Nikon's Control Pro 2 can do this, but there's third-party software that can do this too.

Try OxfordEye and Eye-fi.
 
Very nice Thank you very much!!!!

well the other issue is trying to find the tether for the D90 .. anyone know if they even make one for this camera?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom