What's new

Nikon Digital Rebel

ndroo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
Location
Singapore
Now we know that Nikon actually came out with their Rebel series before Canon did :lol:

Nikon%20Rebel.jpg
 
lol - are you sure that was what the photographer was thinking of, rather than what's behind the rebel :)
 
robhesketh said:
lol - are you sure that was what the photographer was thinking of, rather than what's behind the rebel :)
:lol:

:blushing:
 
Well, funny concept, but I wonder who this unsuspecting passer-by was and how you came about the photo. The mouth indicates no little surprise! Did you shoot from the hip? Did you crop off her head to keep her privacy in the end? Is she a complete stranger to you?
 
How did she feel about you taking a picture of the more attractive areas of her body? lol... I barely had the guts to ask some guitarist on the street if I could photograph him, I could never do it to a girl and her mid-section! :lol:
 
LOL. I was actually photography something else at a lower angle, and she came walking into the frame. Well, I couldn't resist ;)
 
I was actually photography something else at a lower angle, and she came walking into the frame.


Sure, sure, sure. I would say that too. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom