Nikon DSLR Camera deals from B&H Photo

cassio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got an email from B&H Photo about their Nikon camera rebates.

"Nikon rebates are now available! Click on each of the models from the list below. Navigate to the “view available kits” link to view possible options. Be sure to "add to cart" to see the final price after the instant rebate. Models with kits include: Nikon D3x, Nikon D3s, Nikon D90, Nikon D700, Nikon D300s and the Nikon D5000."

I tried adding to cart to see the prices. Here's what came out:
Nikon D3x - $7,469.95 (body only)
Nikon D3s - $5,199.95 (pre-order)
Nikon D90 - $779.95 (body only)
Nikon D700 - $2,399.95 (body only)
Nikon D300s - $1,519.95 (body only)
Nikon D5000 - $544.95 (body only)

They're all on free shipping in the USA, except for the Nikon D3s since it's on pre-order at the moment.

Thanks for posting this. Nikon USA gave us a very short window between when we learned about the rebates and the date they went into effect. They're also the most confusing list of rebates I've ever seen, making it very difficult for us to reprogram all our cameras and lenses to bring our website into complete compliance.

Two other issues touching on this are Nikon USA MAP rules which are the reason a lot of their stuff is "add to cart for a better price" these days and the fact our annual Purim holiday and an unprecedented snow event in the northeast took place between when we learned of the rebates and the date they took effect.

Thanks for posting this. Nikon USA gave us a very short window between when we learned about the rebates and the date they went into effect. They're also the most confusing list of rebates I've ever seen, making it very difficult for us to reprogram all our cameras and lenses to bring our website into complete compliance.

Two other issues touching on this are Nikon USA MAP rules which are the reason a lot of their stuff is "add to cart for a better price" these days and the fact our annual Purim holiday and an unprecedented snow event in the northeast took place between when we learned of the rebates and the date they took effect.

No problem!

To be honest, it would have been nice to see the rebates on the spot without having to "add to cart". My wife would have killed me if she saw all those items in my cart! :lol:

I thought the "add to cart" method was a marketing thing since I've seen them happen in other online stores. Apparently, it's a system issue. I understand that this is the fastest way to have those rebates up in time without having major changes into your system.

Thanks for clarifying this!

Most reactions

Back