Nikon N80- sequential shooting for engagement/proposal

ldeters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am getting engaged on Saturday and I am doing so outdoors. I am going to do so after setting up my backpacking tripod, and having us take a timed shot of us together, after that, I am going to do the whole drop knee thing. How do I set the camera to take pictures at say 30 second intervals for the five minutes or so thereafter? Any help you guys can give me on how to set up multiple delayed shots would be AWESOME! Thanks for your help-
LD

I know that I can set that up on my Canon...but only with a computer and the software that came with the camera. I don't think you could do that with the camera alone.

Actually, I think Canon may have a remote shutter release that can be set for sequential timed shots...maybe Nikon or a 3rd party makes something similar.

This was asked (I am assuming by you) in another area of this forum and I will reply the same. The feature you are looking for is an intervalometer it used to be available on a multifunction back as an optional (expensive) accessory I am not sure if it is available for the N-80. I am fairlt positive the N-80 does not already have one on-board but you are welcome to look for it in your inst book as I said it is called an Intervalometer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back