Nikon offer free d600 shutter replacement

My status has changed

[h=1]Billing[/h]D600
Order Number: xxxxxxx
Serial Number: xxxxxxx
UPS Tracking Number:
Problem: SENSOR DUST No Charge/Good Will Repair
Total cost of repair: $0.00*

Just got the notice from UPS, it should be delivered tomorrow. I think 10 days is a real nice turnaround time :thumbup:

Damn I'm still waiting for my email that they received it and it's been 21 days. If I don't get an email by Monday afternoon I'll be calling them again. Anyone in the West USA having this much of a delay?

I was very happy to see Nikon admitting the problem and fixing it but being without my high end camera for this long is not making me an happy photog

Damn I'm still waiting for my email that they received it and it's been 21 days. If I don't get an email by Monday afternoon I'll be calling them again. Anyone in the West USA having this much of a delay?

I was very happy to see Nikon admitting the problem and fixing it but being without my high end camera for this long is not making me an happy photog

If you used usps don't worry it will get there ! My last 2 day priority package only took 18 days to get there ? I see your in Aurora Co. I just sent a lens to someone there small world I guess....

I shipped UPS on the 7th. According to UPS it arrived at Nikon service on the 12th so I know they have it at the shop.

Mine showed up as expected this morning. Took a couple quick test shots and all looks good :thumbup:

I shipped UPS on the 7th. According to UPS it arrived at Nikon service on the 12th so I know they have it at the shop.

New update. Just got off the phone with Nikon and they told me that the repair is done and they will be shipping it back to me in the next day. I never did receive an email that it was received. Hopefully my next update will be that I have received my camera back.

Mine was out and back in about 10 days . The only notification I received was its on its way back

New update. Just got off the phone with Nikon and they told me that the repair is done and they will be shipping it back to me in the next day. I never did receive an email that it was received. Hopefully my next update will be that I have received my camera back.

Ok hopefully the final update. Received the camera back today. So a little under a month. The LCD screen protector was missing and have an email into Nikon service about that. Now make sure it works and get back to shooting!!!!!

They got mine last night. We'll see how long it takes the East Coast, this late after the initial offering.

Hopefully they will make better tests to prevent this from happening again, this is type of thing can kill confidence and tarnish a companies image. But i'm glad everything is sorted out now.

At least they are making it easy to get fix; i guess after a suit though...

I got this update this afternoon: Problem: SENSOR DUST No Charge/Good Will Repair

Ive had mine back for awhile and no dust/oil issues since

Most reactions

New Topics

Back