What's new

Nikon... okay ?

Corir

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got an offer from my Uncle. He says to be at his House construction site every day for half time and after a month he would buy me anything. I have no problem with a month, visiting my Uncle, but i think i would like to have a Nikon D700 as my first professional digital camera... What say ?
 
D700 is nice.
 
In the US, a used D700 is about $1500 and a good pro quality 50 mm lens about $400 used
It is a totally great camera and has every capability needed for any photographer except very specific professional niches.
What it is not is simple, there will be a learning curve so expect that.

Do not use crap lenses which will defeat the purpose of a good camera back.
 
I would definitely recommend it. I used to be a Canon user, until I bought my first Nikon SLR. It was the best switch ever, you can't go wrong with Nikon. I agree with The_Traveler, get a nice lens, and it will serve you very well.
 
Feels, i made the right decision :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom