sburatorul
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2008
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- a place few people heard of
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I hate to make another of these x vs x threads but I really can't make up my mind.
After some time spent with my d60 I decided it is time to upgrade due to lack of auto focus, not so great high iso performance and the bath of coke my camera recently took...
So now I must decide what to get... Should I get a d90 or should I spring for the d300? I know the differences and the similarities as well as the fact that the d90 has slightly better iso performance but than it comes down to how easy it is to operate them. I hate the fact that the d60 doesn't have dedicated buttons for white ballance, iso and release mode and now I want as many buttons as possible.
Been to a store and played with both. As expected the quality of photos is similar but the d300 does feel better in my hand with all the buttons in all the right places. Is this aspect worth the price difference? Maybe people who use them or both can shed some light on my problem. Thanks!
If you are looking bitterjeweler, I hope I properly used the Shift Key.
L.E.: The d300s is out of the question as the price is to big for my budget and filming isn't really my thing.
After some time spent with my d60 I decided it is time to upgrade due to lack of auto focus, not so great high iso performance and the bath of coke my camera recently took...
So now I must decide what to get... Should I get a d90 or should I spring for the d300? I know the differences and the similarities as well as the fact that the d90 has slightly better iso performance but than it comes down to how easy it is to operate them. I hate the fact that the d60 doesn't have dedicated buttons for white ballance, iso and release mode and now I want as many buttons as possible.
Been to a store and played with both. As expected the quality of photos is similar but the d300 does feel better in my hand with all the buttons in all the right places. Is this aspect worth the price difference? Maybe people who use them or both can shed some light on my problem. Thanks!
If you are looking bitterjeweler, I hope I properly used the Shift Key.
L.E.: The d300s is out of the question as the price is to big for my budget and filming isn't really my thing.