dewey
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 650
- Reaction score
- 29
- Location
- The Space Coast of Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Bought this bad boy for $329 + tax local December 15th for a Christmas gift for a supposed 'friend' of mine. This 'friend' went and bought a Canon setup for themselves for Christmas. I will not be forgiving them for betraying me. :thumbdown:
Kidding aside I have an SB700 like new in the box... taken out and shot with a few times before I decided I had no use for yet another flash. Well okay let's be honest, I didn't make that call. The wife didn't buy my "it would be good for me to have a fourth flash" argument. :lmao: I tried explaining the nuances of Nikon's flash line... but she pointed to the shed and asked if I needed help moving my stuff. Well played woman.
$349.79 was my damage 30 short days ago... let's say $275 shipped Priority Mail with insurance.
I'm happy to take some pictures tonight if anyone needs to see it. New with box / plastic / accessories / warranty card / manuals
Kidding aside I have an SB700 like new in the box... taken out and shot with a few times before I decided I had no use for yet another flash. Well okay let's be honest, I didn't make that call. The wife didn't buy my "it would be good for me to have a fourth flash" argument. :lmao: I tried explaining the nuances of Nikon's flash line... but she pointed to the shed and asked if I needed help moving my stuff. Well played woman.
$349.79 was my damage 30 short days ago... let's say $275 shipped Priority Mail with insurance.
I'm happy to take some pictures tonight if anyone needs to see it. New with box / plastic / accessories / warranty card / manuals
Last edited: