NIkon users! This is a deal!

lol...call me a dip****...but for $60 if its just the focus ring and filter threads, i might have a go.

Hmmm... $275 new; $60ABC (Already been chewed)... since as far as I can tell, Nikon's basic repair rice is about $135, I'm not sure it's worth it. If it was a $500 lens? Sure, but unless you can do the work yourself, don't think it makes sense.

yeah i certainly wouldnt send it out...i agree with ya there.
sounded to me like the ring was a bit stiff and the filter threads were chewed...id at least go try it out. :D

you don't need the focus ring cause it's AF-S. If the glass is still good and everything else works fine. I'd say that's a deal! $50 even.

If I lived in denver, i'd totally go for that. the focus ring on the lens is worthless anyway since it doesn't have scales!

Hmmm... $275 new; $60ABC (Already been chewed)... since as far as I can tell, Nikon's basic repair rice is about $135, I'm not sure it's worth it. If it was a $500 lens? Sure, but unless you can do the work yourself, don't think it makes sense.

Ouch, where did you find it for $275?

sooooo schwetty...sounds like this is nothing to lol at.
perhaps you should give it a once-over, then sell it to me for $65. :thumbup:

LOL.. If this was a canon.. i would totally give it a shot. If it works, I can just fabricate stories how the lens got damaged.

Ouch, where did you find it for $275?

Msrp is like $175-185 :lmao:

LOL.. If this was a canon.. i would totally give it a shot. If it works, I can just fabricate stories how the lens got damaged.

Yeah you can make up some epic tale involving dragons, assassins, hot dames etc etc

Most reactions

Back