Nikon will have new compact 1" sensor cameras!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been following this for a while because it seems really interesting. Nikon is about to announce their new line of 1" sensor advanced compact fixed lens cameras called "DL".

There isn't much details on camera specs or features or what they will look like. But from what I've heard, they will have an optional high res EVF. But no one knows until its officially announced.

So far there is three "DL" cameras with 24-85 f/1.8-2.8, 18-50 f/1.8-2.8 & an 24-500 f/2.8-5.6

Is this Nikon's answer to the Sony's RX100s?

Nikon DL is the name of the new compact cameras line with 1" sensor | Nikon Rumors

It should be interesting when they roll this all out.
they're renaming their Bridge camera P series to a "B" series .. I guess for Bridge
so no one confuses the naming convention with their "other" P series.
I hope they release more mirrorless cameras too.

Depending on the price, I'll say screw it and sell my macro lens and get one of these! Haha

There you go, sounds like a plan. But you need to buy the 18-50 and the 24-500. Although I would probably go for the 24-85 model.

There you go, sounds like a plan. But you need to buy the 18-50 and the 24-500. Although I would probably go for the 24-85 model.

I'd probably get the 24-85. If the 18-50 is 35mm equivalent, that's pretty dang wide for a point and shoot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back