Nikon Z8

Speaking of that, I wonder if it will get the cat's meow sound that was shown off with the Z9 as a shutter sound? Not sure it was ever really released yet as I don't own a Z9, but the tease they did about it was humorous.

Either way, I hope you enjoy it!!!

Don't know but I set my Z7 II for silent shooting...dead cat, I guess. :)

Unfortunately for Nikon, I have come to love my Z6 so much, I'll not be upgrading soon, lol. In an ideal world, I would sell the Z6 and bounce on up to the better AF higer resolution Z8. Would definitely love the security of having 2 card slots, and the improved AF would be fantastic, especially for sports/wildlife.

Very happy for you- the Z8 is undoubtedly going to a dream machine. You are a great photographer, so I'm confident you will exploit the tech and thrill us with amazing images.

Just came off another Forum where ever second post mentions the Z8 (and or 9). A real dangly joust.

Seems to be the camera of the moment for sure.

It came today. I spent the afternoon setting it up via Hudson Henry's setup video. I may dink with the settings later, but for now am satisfied I can shoot in all modes fairly handily. It's a marvelous piece of equipment.

It looks like a great camera. Congratulations.

Unfortunately for Nikon, I have come to love my Z6 so much, I'll not be upgrading soon, lol. In an ideal world, I would sell the Z6 and bounce on up to the better AF higer resolution Z8. Would definitely love the security of having 2 card slots, and the improved AF would be fantastic, especially for sports/wildlife.

Very happy for you- the Z8 is undoubtedly going to a dream machine. You are a great photographer, so I'm confident you will exploit the tech and thrill us with amazing images.
If you watch Hudson Henry's videos on the Z7, you'll see he uses the Z6 camera to record all his youtube videos.

I am nearly a member of the Z8 Club. I am working away from home for a few months and the Z8 got delivered to home 2 weeks ago.
I literally cannot wait to get my hands on it.
I looked at Hudson Henry guide and I will be following his tutorial. I might even indulge in paying for the Z8 setup guide from Mr Granger. I like to support Youtubers for the work they put into these guides.

CHEERS

Nice! Owning and loving an A7RV, I'd still have zero issues having a Canon R5 or a Nikon Z8 and am in no way a Sony fan boy.

You have an absolutely sensational camera coming your way! 🏆

Nice! Owning and loving an A7RV, I'd still have zero issues having a Canon R5 or a Nikon Z8 and am in no way a Sony fan boy.

You have an absolutely sensational camera coming your way! 🏆
The OP received it over seven months ago.

Unfortunately, just before Christmas, I broke my right wrist and have been unable to shoot. Hopefully, tomorrow I will get the hard cast off and can begin the rehab. Break your head, a leg or arm, but whatever else you do, don't break a wrist.

Most reactions

Back